kingfish254's latest activity

• kingfish254
    kingfish254 reacted to Karate Chicken Industries's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    I may join in and have a few possibilities. After DNFs the past two years, it'll have to be a sure thing.
  • kingfish254
    kingfish254 reacted to The Renaissance Man's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Love Love.
    I've done that, but I really can't see it for me this year. The client bikes alone would take me beyond the time frame of the build...
  • kingfish254
    kingfish254 reacted to Funkme's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Love Love.
    I'm for the 3 vote, sort of stuck on that being a first, second and a 3rd in each section. That's what it was when I first jumped onto...
  • kingfish254
    kingfish254 reacted to Funkme's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    You are not the only one... Some of us just think outside the circle... We all say, we are too busy and don't have the time, and in the...
  • kingfish254
    So I'm in for sure. Did a little shuffle in my mind, and figured I could afford the basics. And, if not the rest, I can use what I need...
  • kingfish254
    kingfish254 reacted to The Renaissance Man's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    I could probably enter the next bike in line as soon as the pair I'm working on now is finished. We'll see. LOL ... I guess the emoji...
  • kingfish254
    kingfish254 replied to the thread A couple of smalls....
    SCHWEET!!!!
  • kingfish254
    kingfish254 reacted to RustyGold's post in the thread A couple of smalls... with Like Like.
    A partial Girvin and a fastback Sting Ray... ...5 Speed, at one time...
  • kingfish254
    kingfish254 reacted to OddJob's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Like Like.
    The :thumbsup: was for the 2 restos and other bikes in the queue; not the "I probably won't be in again this year". Your comments...
  • kingfish254
    I am sure you will find some time for a easy build.... ha ha ha... Use one of the clients bikes...
  • kingfish254
    kingfish254 reacted to The Renaissance Man's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Sad Sad.
    Good to see you back Kimberly! I probably won't be in again this year. I've got two resto's going on right now and other people waiting...
  • kingfish254
    kingfish254 reacted to Funkme's post in the thread RRBBO16 with Love Love.
    With this virus, I have been able to give these ole bones a rest... My feels healed, well not in pain 24/7. So I have a build in mind/ a...
  • kingfish254
    hmmm 5mths,me likey.
  • kingfish254
    I agree, I built Simpatico and it was electric. Does not make a different, as long as you can pedal it/rideable.
  • kingfish254
    Yep that was a fun build, with 2 comps TRM and I nudging each other to the limits.