You light up my life....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
....I think one of the hardest to locate parts for a build is finding the correct lights. Got home from work early today and decided to dig out a few lights (and horns) I've recently acquired for builds I'm working on. Thought it made for a neat picture :roll:

:x Hoarder ! :lol: :lol: :lol: ,you wanna trade any of those for a nice sealed beam delta with battery pack :?:

LOL..believe it or not each one of these is for a specific project.

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
:x Hoarder ! :lol: :lol: :lol: ,you wanna trade any of those for a nice sealed beam delta with battery pack :?:

I just sold one of the sealed beam Delta's....cool lights though. Thanks for the offer.

that's the one ! of course mine's in much better shape; come on ! Won't you light up my life ? :mrgreen: :lol:

You are killin me Jeff...Not only am I lusting after your Alien and maybe one of the Rooster tails, but I have that annoying Debby Boone song in my head...AAAARGH

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
that's the one ! of course mine's in much better shape; come on ! Won't you light up my life ? :mrgreen: :lol:

Well....lets see! I might have to leave you in the dark for a little while :mrgreen:

One goes on this

one on this

two on this

two on this

one on this.....maybe.

and one on this...still need one more to match it.

I want the 5 bar pictured above to have a headlight set up like this Monark below. This one is not mine...just loved the light setup.

2manybikes said:
You are killin me Jeff...Not only am I lusting after your Alien and maybe one of the Rooster tails, but I have that annoying Debby Boone song in my head...AAAARGH

Yea, it's stuck in my mind also :? Your welcome by the way :mrgreen:

The Aliens are aluminum......really cool!

texasbigjon said:
those are all sweet projects! :mrgreen: now which one did you say you were using for the buildoff? :lol: :lol:

Leaning toward this one....already showed you the seat :wink:

Back