YOU DIRTY RAT! ---- (ALL DONE)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a great entry for the build off, although I do like the entry you already have! Where do you guys find time to work on a multitude of bikes?..........And they all come out GREAT! :?

I think it looks like more than it is. :D

All I really did on this bike was swap out the handlebars, grips, crank, sprocket and added the truss rods and taillight.

I usually get a 2 hour window on weekend afternoons when everyone's down for a nap. :wink:

call me crazy, but i'd sand it and paint it sky blue and white. I know it's rat right to the bone, but I like awesome paint jobs. Just a suggestion though. :)

LuckyNumba7 said:
call me crazy, but i'd sand it and paint it sky blue and white. I know it's rat right to the bone, but I like awesome paint jobs. Just a suggestion though. :)

Okay...I dub thee "crazy." :lol:

I really like the tires. This bike just shows you that with a couple of part swaps that anything can be Rattariffic.

Now how about cleaning it up a bit. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This is one of those bikes that I wish I hadn't sold.

It rode like crap and was uncomfortable as all get out, but it was cool looking.

I guess it's just as good to be left with only the photos....can't ride them, but can still look at them. :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
This is one of those bikes that I wish I hadn't sold.

It rode like crap and was uncomfortable as all get out, but it was cool looking.

I guess it's just as good to be left with only the photos....can't ride them, but can still look at them. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I just gave away an '80s Murray cruiser that was pretty much the same story.
Upside is the recipient is my nephew, who's a great kid and thinks the bike's the best thing since the invention of rolled toilet paper. 8)

I have that same bike that I bought from this guy saying it was a 70's or 60's murray. his face was red when I pointed out the sticker that said "official bicycle of the 84 olympic games". Faded but legible. 10 bucks later it was mine.

Latest posts

Back