Y'all seen this thing yet?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome. Looks like a downhill or dirt jump. I would probably consider getting something like that. I love bmx/dirt jump/downhill

Someone should build one like it for BONINE :)
080810_trek_broadsider_bike_2.jpg

I think "industrial design group" really means "watch what blows other people away and make something similar to that group". Now I don't feel as hopeless about Electra being gobbled up by them though.

I think "industrial design group" really means "watch what blows other people away and make something similar to that group". Now I don't feel as hopeless about Electra being gobbled up by them though.

I can't shed a single tear over Electra being bought by Trek. I get what you're saying, though.

Oh wow that looks super cool.

I'm new to the bike industry but not new to things i dig. ...This i dig.

I don't think they'll sell many, and few of those who buy them will use them for a lot of actual DH riding. That bike is a fashion statement, and I think it's the epitome of bought-not-built artifice. That being said, it does have a certain appeal, and I think that some of the aesthetic is born here on RRB, or at the very least, it's from places like RRB....

Back