X53 New Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This was on ebay & no one bid on it so I made the guy an offer & he said ok. Hopefully it will be here next week.
photo.jpg

Re: X53

NICE ! I sold one of those last summer , wish i still had it :| good luck with yer new project ! :wink:

Xcellent bike, I like everything about it, they must look real good cleaned up.

Also does that chain guard, fender, rack and tank connect to each other in some way because I can't see the rest but if it does that is way cool?

kngtmat said:
Xcellent bike, I like everything about it, they must look real good cleaned up.

Also does that chain guard, fender, rack and tank connect to each other in some way because I can't see the rest but if it does that is way cool?
I may not even clean this one up but just put some brick red tires on it & that's it. Yes everything connects together to form a big loop.

Hey...when you part it out, put me first in line for something :mrgreen:

My wife keeps telling me she could use a hand around the house :? If you part her out put me in line for a hand.

2manybikes said:
rusty513 said:
I guess I get bored easily. My wife always asks when I'm going to sell her, ha ha
Just don't try and part her out :roll:

SimpleMan said:
My wife keeps telling me she could use a hand around the house :? If you part her out put me in line for a hand.

2manybikes said:
rusty513 said:
I guess I get bored easily. My wife always asks when I'm going to sell her, ha ha

My wife has foot problems from kickin my butt all of the time....She said she could use a new foot. :lol:

SimpleMan said:

2manybikes said:
rusty513 said:
I think I'd rather sell her complete, I don't wanna part her out & be left with a bunch of useless parts, ha ha

Back