WoW no words....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XD saw this earlier, just laughed. we have some weird people in my neck of the woods.

It's the Burma-Shave bike :D

wood.jpg

I saw that upper tree and frankly it's down right scary. I don't think it would take too much of a jolt to either bend or shear the steering tube from the bottom tree. They're not exactly designed to have that kind of stresses.

Other than that, it's still a hideous bike. If you're going to go with a faux fur bike then just go over the top and go with pink tiger print. :lol:

Can you imagine what that bike would smell like after a down pour?

HAHA .......we see these bikes all the time up here in reno nv. due to the burning man event up north there are alot of drugs involved with this style of bike ..lol...

So I had some things on CL for sale today. I have been waiting for a while for the guy to show....and I'm looking out the window and check out who shows up...what a coincidence!...

IMG_6289-Copy.jpg

Also known as the Chewbacca bike,...
chewbacca-bike.jpg

....! This is brilliant! In fact my fiance and I begin a new project today, and Chewie's Murray gets the credit for inspiration! Again Brilliant!

Latest posts

Back