WOW...My Son Is Graduating...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Its been a good ride, I took this little boy into my life when I met Sarina , he was four at the time, after awhile he came home from daycare and asked his mom if I would be his dad, and I have been ever since. He has made me nothing but proud excelled in math and fully enjoys baseball and tinkering with things and he lives on the computer. This year he went to the State competition in Robotics and learned about politics in a competition, it wasn't good but unfortunately thats life sometimes. He is planning on becoming a Mechanical Engineer, so lots of College in the future, eventually Chico State. So this is one reason my bike build has been so slow, getting ready for the graduation party at the end of this month.

Congrats! My fiance just graduated from college with an associates degree in computer something or other. It's a great feeling to finally accomplish what you set out to do. WAY TO GO KID!

They grow up too fast don't they !, Congrats to the fellow tinker-er !, and make sure when you get to visit Chico you guys look me up !

Rafael

CONGRATS!!!

He made your life better and you've made his life better with a DIPLOMA!!!! Good job man!

Back