Would you buy a shirt if....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chainsaw said:
Hallelujah Pastor Rat! I saw the light mounted on Gawd's handlebars and very shortly I will follow the flock into the highbeam! Shortly I will send my tidings to recieve the garmit that will help spread the Rat's gospel. RATMEN, Pastor, RATMEN!

I shall not walk thru the valley of darkness, I shall ride my Rat.... for I fear near no Evil!
Chainsaw 8:59 p.m.
Glowray! Hal a Louy! Pass the bronze wool Brother Chainsaw!

And Brother Rat Rod--- PayPal is my friend!

Somehow I ended up with one last XXL shirt. I had only ordered 5 of them and I guess I only sold 4.

If you're interested in it, let me know ASAP.

Hooch said:
if you have another xxl consider it sold i will take it! need one for wearing and one for dressing up for church! right pastor? hehehe
It's yours Hooch!

Feel free to go the PayPal route again if you want to.

Dude i need an xl as soon as i get confirmation from someone that they received there parts i will paypal you !

Hooch said:
if you have another xxl consider it sold i will take it! need one for wearing and one for dressing up for church! right pastor? hehehe
Yesss, Yesssss! Brotha Hoocher, ratrodbikes.com Ts are a Bee Less Sing at any service of gathered ratters. That picture of P-Ratty at the beginning of this thread was taken at church. Watch from me, I'll be sporting a BLUE "Seminary Cyclery" bag. :wink:

RatRod, Just wanted to let you know that we got all 4 shirts! Very well done. Looked good on board but they look great in person! The xxl does fit me good but the day after Thanksgiving might be a different thing! :D
Thanks to you for allowing us to purchase and wear these beauties.
And thanks Pastor Rat for the sales sermon that helped me to find my way!
Chainsaw

Back