Worthy of mention

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We all deal with people of the"ME" persuasion, probably more than any of us would like to. You know what I'm talking about, those folks who could care less about anybody/anything that doesnt benefit themselves. It's all about ME, who cares about anyone else? So when you find an individual that is a bit selfless, and actually has concern about what he has agreed to, and the morality, ethics, and class to make it happen (because he said so) it is worthy of mention! Ind Chuckz is just such a guy. He had agreed to send me a rim for nothing more than postage, a gesture worthy of mention alone! I sent funds in the amount he requested and thanked him. So I get the package, and to my surprise, the postage amount is a buck and some change more than what I had payed him! You sir are a breath of fresh air and certainly a shining example to the "ME" people of how they should be! Thank-you for being you! :wink:

Don't forget about the handling charge. Maybe the shipping cost was a dollar and some change but what about the cost of the materials used to ship the item plus gas money to take the item to the post office if you live far away.

I have done this as well. I forget the posatege quote before I get home. I quoted a member $15 to ship a 19lb. package. It ended up being $19 to ship the 15 lb. package. My fault so my loss. No use shedding tears on it. Just the fact that I haven't had any bad experiences here is proof that we are among good folks.

Yup, there are some good people on this forum :wink: A big thanks to members that helped me: KOTA, Graylock, NLCTVWguy, KZ1000, UdallCustomBikes, CCR, Bri-in-RI, and A.S. Boltnut :D

Back