Worldbike Cargo Bike Workshop Video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chukndatruk said:
wish I had a shop to tinker around in like that and come up with ideas to build bikes!

yeah, that looks like fun, don't it? sparks flying and what not... wish i knew how to weld and fabricate like those guys; i've got junk bikes enough to build two or three of those cargo bikes.

I've had an idea to stretch a bike using the rear springer off a walmart bike. I want to make it capable of carrying 100 lbs of cargo along with my weight. I'm gonna have to gear that puppy down. I've seen pics of that type of modification somewhere but can't find them now. I also have to wait a couple months until it's cool enough to work in my small bike shop in my garage.

Wildcat said:
I've had an idea to stretch a bike using the rear springer off a walmart bike. I want to make it capable of carrying 100 lbs of cargo along with my weight. I'm gonna have to gear that puppy down. I've seen pics of that type of modification somewhere but can't find them now. I also have to wait a couple months until it's cool enough to work in my small bike shop in my garage.

they have a thing called "extend a bike" that you attach and it make it possible for someone to ride on back, kinda like a big rack

Back