Workman bicycle at peddler mall

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I seen this today for 70 buck thinking going back tho get it guy said its a 1983
But looks older to me what u guys think should ib get it for that price
6f9246c68532c2d965568ed2c09a3d10.jpg
72effe65ae64826335c01d9bffdf23d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that worksman frame. it has the bent down tube and the lugged fork. id buy it and get yelled at by my wife.

Best ways to figure out a ballpark estimate for the bikes is to look for certain frame details and components. That kinked downtube and Akisu forks suggest early 80s. Dropouts changed over the years too. The thing is, it's not like the 80s bike is any more or less valuable than a 70s or a 00s bike.. It's a Worksman. A good, cheap, fun bike.... but not really too valuable from a collector's POV.

I agree with that, not a big collector's item. The Worksman is a heavy duty industrial American made (New York) bike. That's the draw of that bike, and that price is good if there's no problem with it. The Worksman also has it's own heavy duty wheels with heavy spokes and rims. That bike looks all there and the chrome may shine up nicely.

Latest posts

Back