Woke up late for the flea market

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wanted to get to the flea market by 8. i got there at 20 til nine. i walked around and bought a couple non-bike items and as i was almost at the parking lot i ran into a vendor unloading his trailer... another late comer.

the wheel had barely hit the dirt before she was mine.

1952 Phantom B6. Almost all there and has the drum brake.

fresh from the barn: complete with bird poop and feathers.

sorry for the crappy phone pics. i'll snap some better ones tomorrow.

4354489191_b361632876_o.jpg

4355235950_1c9bc6a2b1_o.jpg

see below for better photos

Awsome score man !but i belive thats the b-6 model ,the phantom resembles that bike but was more delux in that it sported the chrome tank,chrome fenders,but equally as cool in my opinion !

Nice bike!

Open the tank and look for 1952 batteries, and maybe a roll of cash!

Nice find that stem look to be a cycle truck stem. You should be abel to get $50 to $100 for the stem which is probelly almost more then you paid for the whole bike.

Bike looks great from that phone camera shot ..Would like to see the bike cleaned up and some pictures from a real camera..
Some how I'm sure that will happen in the near future ..Sweet score..I do think bikes are like ghosts and come back to haunt certain people
in a good way..Or seek someone who will take care of them..LOL..I know they find me.. :wink:

I have to say it again- because I keep coming back to gawk at this gem. :oops:

SO JEALOUS!

That thing is downright gorgeous.

Back