With a Heavy Heart...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Virginia Tech.

I am so sorry for the State of Humanity.

This may not be my place to say....and this Forum may
not be the place to say it...but we are all friends here.

My thoughts go out to The Human Race.
My thoughts go out to all who may be connected to anyone
who was forced to face the wrath of anothers Fear based Anger.

To all those who may have friends or Family who
where present, my thoughts go out to you.

My thoughts go out to The Human Race,

and as I have signed off my posts and replies in the past,

PEACE,
Kev

As I see on CNN right now....

"The Media to The World" we know as CNN is doing it's
very best to manipulate and put words into the mouths
of others.

When CNN has a LuL, and a Gap between the truth and facts,
they so often make the story up, and place MASS blame.
Instilling Fear.

Blaming The Campus, Blaming the Police.

The Media we know as CNN is a Disease.

The world needs to be strong.
Knowledge is Power, and CNN is doing NOTHING to begin the healing.

once again my thoughts and Love go out to all invloved.

PEACE,
Kev.

Im 48 and the longer Ive been on this planet
the less I understand humans.
We are a culture of violence. I just dont understand
what makes people want to watch other people in
pain. Im sort of stunned right now at this latest
assault on humanity. What is going on here ? :(

-=RaTb0y=- said:
We are a culture of violence. I just dont understand what makes people want to watch other people in
pain.

I think its tragic, but theres nothin i can do but feel bad for the families so thats what im doin, as far as media coverage ive been changin the channel everytime it comes on in the news, no sense in starin at a wound and i cant understand why someone can stay glued to hearin bout somethin like that. guess im not helpin tho postin bout it. :|

Unbelievable. I just don't get it either.
I read the headlines on the way into work and the thing that caught my eye just as much as "30 dead", was "college to blame for slow action"
Is it me?
Why is the finger of blame pointed so quickly at someone or something in the middle of such a tragedy like this?

**Side note, just curious on opinions, Imus Fired. agree/disagree?

CCR said:
-=RaTb0y=- said:
We are a culture of violence. I just dont understand what makes people want to watch other people in
pain.

I think its tragic, but theres nothin i can do but feel bad for the families so thats what im doin, as far as media coverage ive been changin the channel everytime it comes on in the news, no sense in starin at a wound and i cant understand why someone can stay glued to hearin bout somethin like that. guess im not helpin tho postin bout it. :|

My original post didnt come out quiet like I intended it to sound.
I meant how can one human go out and do something evil to another human knowing the pain its going to cause. I know people are going
to watch this on TV even if to try to learn if its any of thier friends that
got hurt and I meant no offense to them. I just cant understand the mindset of the kid who did it that purposely sets out to harm something.
How could it have gotten to this point ? As old as I am it only gets harder seeing this stuff especially since they are just kids.
:(

there is no way we can truly protect ourselves from violence having more guns doesnt help and have no guns doesnt this maybe the biggest event like this in united states history but sadly it is also a daily occurrence in Bagdad. there are no answers when it comes to dealing with extremists and people over the edge. violence effects us all. I was asking my girlfriend if she knew anyone that had ever been murdered and she said no and it shocked me because I known 4 over the years.... not close friends but people I knew. too many people go about thier lives not seeing whats happening in the world around us. we know of a war in Iraq but few people really feel its impact. we still go through our lives like its not happening

all we can do is pray and stand up for our freedoms....

thats where imus comes in I dont think Imus should have been fired for the reasons stated .. I think what he said was despicable but I think he was truly fired by his sponsors... in the tv and radio biz you live by sponsors and they all pulled out.. I just wish cbs radio and msnbc would have came out and said he was let go because of financial reasons and not as they have said because if the sponsors wouldnt have pulled I assure you Imus would still be on the air

expressing my freedom of speech
Hooch

So sad...

When I went to College (85-87) Campus Security wrote tickets for people who parked in the wrong place and made sure no one was smoking those thin funny smelling cigarettes in the 'secret' stairwell...what has gone wrong with society??? :cry: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I've seen my share of bad stuff during my last 21 years in public service, but of course nothing to that scale. I learn about it and then I don't watch the news for awhile. I was a news junky until 9/11. Now I get it from friends, read on the net about stuff I want to know, but I decided to spend my time making my part of the world a better place for the people around me when I can. There are good people out there, this place is a perfect example, but we can't let the 1% rule or ruin our lives.

My prayers to all who suffer and don't forget to hug your kids.

Back