Wishlist, felt bicycles are so awesome.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its weird how one company can encompass every corner of cycling..and all of their bikes are awesome
8985.png

8983.png

....... that is nice.
So the finish and everything is top notch? Worth the money?

I have one now, and had another as well in the past. Liked both. Didn't see the need to have two alike so one was sold to a friend.
I still have the "Rat Royale" and it is shown in the forums here under another thread on Felts.

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

rat royale said:
I have one now, and had another as well in the past. Liked both. Didn't see the need to have two alike so one was sold to a friend.
I still have the "Rat Royale" and it is shown in the forums here under another thread on Felts.

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere
rat royale?

Evan said:
rat royale said:

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere
rat royale?

Yeah, this is it.

It started life as a Scythe - one speed, no frills.
I haven't found the A/C switch yet... but it has 7 speeds, a front brake, and a pile of other goodies. Hand striped by "The Kid" after all the "scythe" wording was nixed. It's a nice ride...
Rat Royale (the screen name here came from the bike)
REC Elsewhere

Definitely check out the Felt bikes thread! My Red Baron is on there. I bought it new on ebay, I believe it was a display bike. I need to shorten the chain, besides being too long, it got bent during shipping. I really need to get a 3 speed hub on there, my street is uphill both ways! ~Adam

Rustinkerer said:
Definitely check out the Felt bikes thread! My Red Baron is on there. I bought it new on ebay, I believe it was a display bike. I need to shorten the chain, besides being too long, it got bent during shipping. I really need to get a 3 speed hub on there, my street is uphill both ways! ~Adam
link to the felt thread?

dang it no one owns any of the felt bikes I posted
the M.P. and Twin are my favorites.

Back