"WISE GUy" DONE!!!! 7/31

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "WISE GUy" Coolest Headlight Update 6/13

Good Luck with the water pump. It's a Ford product so don't get too frustrated. :lol:
(I used to be a mechanic)

I like the holes drilled in the fork. It reminds me of the drilled (lightened) straight-axled hot rods.

The bars are crazy cool. 8)

Can't wait to see how the rear wheel/tire turns out.

+1 on the forks & also the lights! 8) 8) 8)

I went to the lbs yesterday and the freewheel cluster is seized on the hub so I will have to lace something else in, I claimed it and it came true, I picked up my sheetmetal for the tank plates FOR FREE from the local sheetmetal roofing guys,score!!! so thats the next step, still need to finish the wagon when the temp cools down.

chimichanga said:
those aren't proclass wheels welded together right?
NOT !!! anymore , I got them for free, and well never said I had scruples, just wait till I cut the HEMI CUDA shaker scoop in half to make my tank :shock: :shock: :roll: even I am not that bad , right now , I am working on the tank , since I got the leaking pipe on the wagon done, (thank GOD !!! it wasn't the pump itself leaking again) hopefully update pics later.

You gonna have any Monte Carlo parts on it?

I finally got the front wheel done , courtesy of @MICHAELS craft store and the foil being on sale.
001-25.jpg

002-23.jpg

003-25.jpg

Re: "WISE GUy" Minor Update 6/23

GCS,

Those wheels are oozing pure class; great job on the leafing.

Love the wheel, very classy! Was it difficult to use that leaf, I was looking at some in hobby lobby for a attempt at something else.

Oneuglybike said:
Love the wheel, very classy! Was it difficult to use that leaf, I was looking at some in hobby lobby for a attempt at something else.
It could probably be alot more difficult to use , if I followed the instructions , your supposed to put the adhesive where you want the leaf and press on the leaf and peel away,but since all I read on the package was "peel away" that was what I thought I would do. Found out that I needed adhesive when I got home . So ... I cut the sizes I needed, small pieces of electrical tape , filled in the holes , double wrapped the rim with electrical tape, now ready for my tire and tube.
Getting some work done on the chainguard today (another slight modification) hopefully updates a coming. I also decided on my color,,,,to be continued.

more hidden weapons? man do i make you that nervous when i roll next to you buddy? keep it going i like it

Back