Wire brush to the scalp! OUCH!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was stripping some paint with a wire brush on a drill and while my eyes were protected, I never thought about my scalp.

I realized that a tiny bristle had shot up and landed in my scalp. I thought I pulled it out, but then two days later I ran my hand over my head and....ow.

This is a "heads up" to anyone else that never would have thought this possible. Might want to wear a hat.

:shock:

Ouch... talking about scapls:

When I was in hospital this last summer, there was a guy in a room near me who had got his ponytail stuck in a big drill he was using in the construction of a train-tunnel near my town... his whole scalp, I mean hair and all, got ripped loose... apparantly he didn't feel or notice it at first, he scratched his head and felt blood and that there was nothing there... OUCH!!

Hey skoda,Thanks for the 'heads up' (no pun intended) for us long haired.

And be remindful of any loose sleeves or clothing too.

yeah.ive got hit in the eye while grinding&drilling(left always!!!!!) afew times............man it sucks! you cant open it or horrid pain,closed horrid pain,and enough pain that you cant sleep,plus the cost of optometrist visits.......wear safety glasses or if ya have 4 eyes, a face shield!

Latest posts

Back