Winter Goooooodies!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an email from an employee at another location of the shop i work at containing these. needless to say i picked it up after work.
Iver Johnson with wooden clad wheels. Im guessing teens or 20s?

Ive been lazy getting pictures of stuff but more goodies from the winter will be up soon.

1938 Schwinn 20" tall frame Im building into a klunker

NOS team schwinn crank and sprocket

Complete 50s Schwinn Hornet 24"

I had this frame but I traded the Hornet for an old Murray with all of these parts on it.

my dad picked this up for me. Looks to be brand new but just knocked around on a shelf for some years. JC Higgins

Nice catch! Looks to be in good condition for the age too. I'd say it's a little bit later judging by the style of the parts it has and the paint scheme. Early 30s would be my guess. I think these serials have been compiled somewhere to help further though. It should be on the seat tube up near the top. Enjoy!

B607 said:
cman said:
Nice goodies. I like that tall frame Schwinn.

+1. The main thing is you have the matching fork. Gary

Actually the fork is an 80s tange MTB fork that I cut the cantilever mounts off of. The Truss rods I just happened to have laying in a box full of crap worked. That was the lucky part.

Latest posts

Back