Win a Bike by 3G Fabs for $10! a charitable cause

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, long time no see! Been real busy for the past year, finished college, got a new job, gettin married (WOOP WOOP!) and building more bike with and without motors.

Some of you may know what I want to do with the rest of my life and that's to do mission work in Madagascar, Africa. I went to school for mission and charity work and hopefully will be there within 4 years. My ultimate goal is to start an orphanage there. But that will come with time as well as my getting there.

So here is what's up, we (my two brothers and I) are 3G Fabrications in Independence,La. We've built a bicycle with a mission in mind to raffle it off to help raise money for not just what I want to do but also Make a Wish Foundation. We've partnered up with Boneyard Kreepers and will be bringing the bike to a few shows and drawing the winner March 16 at the Atomic Blast at Gulfport Dragway in Gulfport, MISS.

The bike will be at the Swamp Stomp in Galliano, La March 2nd

Tickets are just $10 and I will mail them to you at no cost to you except the ticket ;)

I'm on my phone, so ill try try best to post pics. Unfortunately I live in the boondocks and they won't run interwebs to us out here.

Back