Why no bikes Firewalker? 51 Chevy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have not been around much lately but here is why.....

last time I had ask for some of you photo shop guys to help me with a vission of my future ride....51 Chev BelAir

DCP_1268.jpg

here is the photo shop help you gave

car.jpg

boy what a long road I need to travel......well here is were I'm at now!!

IMG_9477.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

SANY1196.jpg

RotationofSANY2425.jpg

SANY2895.jpg

CLUE2087.jpg

CLUE2107.jpg

but hey IT"S now ALIVE!!!

IMG00252-20100905-1710.jpg

IMG00253-20100905-1711.jpg

forgive me for being away :wink:

-FW

man i wish i had that car. I love the wheels and tires on it. I think it would have been cool to put an LS motor in it,

Got all the right parts and done very well. Nobody will ever realize how much work....time ...money...pain that was put into just getting the old floor pan back to pristine. You have done a very good job so far. Having been there and done that I appreciate all the difficult stuff that is never noticed . :mrgreen:

Wow Murray...you have been busy! :shock:

I'm amazed at how close you are getting to the Photoshopped image.

Very cool! :D

Nice work. A lot of people overlook how much work goes into a car like this. I've personally restored a few and it is a task.

First I always appreciated your post and builds. Then I notice you had not posted in awhile.....
Then the "Firewalker seat's" add disappeared :shock: I thought conspiracy theory!
I was thinking maybe you had done one to many post with a **** or a $@#%^
But no just building a super cool hot rod! all your builds are killer, two wheels or four
great to have you back!
BTW...Is the interior going to be blue and white tuck and roll?

Thanks All! for your very kind comments. The interior is going to be a mid to light tan and I just installed the front and back seats :mrgreen: I'll post some pics as time rolls on

I belive I have a great theme bike for my HotRod. I just pulled out an old 50s Hiawatha....I even have a spare set of fender spears that can be made into a real nice tank.....hhhmmmm...lol

IMG_2154.jpg

lol..... here we go again....lol

-FW

firewalker, you are forgiven. that chev is awesome!! i almost say you leave it hoodless, that brass radiator tank looks sweet stickin out there.

Back