Why is apple so WEIRD?!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok...so my computer recently failed me not too long ago, it wouldnt boot...this was when i was running LEOPARD.
So, my friend looks at it, gives up...hes a windows type guy...so, we both decide, lets just try and reninstall the operating system. So, we try...and remember the copy of leopard i have is...well, copied. I read that this was illegal, but didnt care too much at the time, so we tried installing it anyway...did, still didnt work...so i thought about it for a while, and decided il try TIGER. i do, it loads...the computer crashes mid install...so i give up. Another week passes, and i call apple TECH. i get this guy, he tells me to do a CLEAN install(or erase install) so, i do...i go away from the computer, to see the same crashing thing i got before. I call tech again and the lady(VERY NICE LADY) tells me to do some things, it suddenly boots(into safe mode i geuss...) and the computer Works again(kind of)

well, after i get off the phone, i reboot...and then bam...same crash thing again. I call again, they are closed for the night. So after school today i get help, and the lady tells me NOTHING...just alot of "umm"s...and "ask someone-else"s.

I go to the apple forums...to search for similar problems...i find one, it tells me to buy a new computer...i find another, it tells me to push the airport card in farther...so im like..."you have got to be kidding me" So i go and do it and...it freaking boots...

I lost all my music, all my data...everything, for THIS

Ouch!!!!

Don't worry...same silly stuff happens on PCs.

My Dad was getting the blue screen of death on a Dell laptop and tried everything and decided that the only solution was to reformat the hard drive and do a clean install.

Turned out the wireless card was bad and that was causing it all. :roll:

Back