Why I dont play Softball

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
pu$$ies will never be heroes and chicks dig really cool scars. that what my uncle always told me!

Easy E

not calling you above mentioned name at all and dont mean to offend anyone..... :?

No offense taken, The last time I was called that was a few months ago in church at my worship practice,some drunk walked in off the street and was trying to tell me how to play drums,and when I didn't play thrash metal he started getting beligerant and his mouth led him out the door. But he was kicked out with love....and yes we prayed for him....thru our gritted teeth :x

maddogrider said:
deorman said:
and how many times has a bike done that to you? I can't even remember most of my crashes.
If ya cant remeber you crashes you should wear a helmet :lol:
It's just that there have been so many! I always remember til it stops hurting. :oops:

deorman said:
maddogrider said:
deorman said:
and how many times has a bike done that to you? I can't even remember most of my crashes.
If ya cant remeber you crashes you should wear a helmet :lol:
It's just that there have been so many! I always remember til it stops hurting. :oops:
I know what you mean man. Im just givin you the same stuff i get from my wife :mrgreen:
I think softball would be alot better if it was played on a bicycle 8)

Gold Street Customs said:
Our church put together a just for fun softball game to play every Sunday after church so of course why not, so I played first base and was doing alright till I caught a grounder and tried to run to first and my legs said no!!....ouch I can feel it today...before[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/S7301337.jpg[/img]after[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/S7301369.jpg[/img]

GSC, That's a great gash!
I used to live and breath Softball! Played 4 nights a week and hit weekend tournies when I could. Played until I blew out both knees in my early 40s. Softball gave me many great friends and lead to many experiences that I probably never would have enjoyed otherwise.

My nickname "Chainsaw" is a direct result of softball. In the late 90s I started playing for a new team in a new town. Only one person on the team knew me. Also during this time I was doing alot of tree cutting and carried my chainsaw on my truck, but had no keys for the locks. So instead of risking someone steal my Stihl, it sat on the bench during every game. :lol: Everyone started calling me "Chainsaw" and the name stuck. Ev en got an official song out of it ... Lumberjack by Jackyl! 8) It also helped that I could "cut down" most runners from just about any place in the field! First or catcher were my favorite positions. I loved to get upclose and personal with the other team! :mrgreen: Especially the hot heads!
Along with the trashed knees, over the years softball gave me many sliding gashes, a few concussions, both rotocuffs torn, torn hamstrings and my favorite .... hit so hard between the eyes that the stitches on the ball left an impression that (at first glance) even had my Dr. thinking that I'd got some stitches from some other doctor! :mrgreen:
Lady softball was one mean broad! Would I do it again? Oh YEAH! Gonna try to make a come back next year! I'll be 50 and if my health keeps progressing like it is I'm gonna play again. Got the doc's o.k. to do it already but I know that I suck right now!

Here's a little side note from back in the days ..... in the early 80s I played against Kevin Nash (WWE wrestler). He single handedly destroyed our winning streak!

Good luck to you and your team! And keep scars a comin'! :wink:
Chainsaw

Back