Why I Don't Have Time 4 Bikes..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I average 10 to twelve hourdays, the sad thing is I am not paid hourly, but its supposed to get better. I just set up another photobucket, as my other one is full. So these are some more of my travel pics.
Here's my faithful steed , Mercedes turbo diesel 5 speed auto, boogies rightalong on these curvy roads average 60 to 80 stops every day.

One of my finds, 46 Chevy 1 ton panel for $500

Mendocino County at its finest

Ukiah Valley

I so need this

I hear that! I started working for a decent co. in February, remodeling bathrooms for handicapped folks, many through the VA. Between work, my 1.2 acre yard, keeping almost 20 year old daily drivers on the road, working on the house, and raising a kid, my bike hobby is all but in hibernation! At least I can get on here and the Cabe on the weekends for some virtual wrenching! -Adam

Sometimes life gets in the way. Messing with bikes is a hobby, and if you have a full
plate, your hobby has to take a backseat to reality . Those are some really great
pictures GSC. You may find time to get back to bikes/ or move on to other more
important things in your life. :wink:

They gave you a route in the boonies! I drove a uniform truck (Cintas) a few years ago, my route was out in the boonies 3 of my 4 day route. I LOVED it, the scenery, the wildlife, the customers. Other guys liked the routes right in the city, and they had more volume (so more $$$) but I was happy on the country roads. Deer, bears, eagles, alligators, etc...

I haven't seen any Alligators, that don't mean they're not up in Nor Cal, but I do see some awesome things. The main Economy stems around Wine and Weed some of the clients are lets just rosey cheeked or glazed eyed. I had to deliver to a Medical Marijuana Dispensary and asked for a signature, she signed it and asked where the go button was ? :roll:

Back