Why don't you show where you live?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, Why don't you show were you live? I always look to see where everybody's from when I read a post, but it seems that most don't show that info. Dean

They're "afraid" 2000 of us are gonna show up at their house!

Hey Buzzy I think he would like to be able to look at a post and see where your coming from. He is from the Show Me State . Hey BigFatWhitewalls some of us have it by our avatar and I think that the ones that dont, all work for the C I A :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uncle Stretch said:
Hey Buzzy I think he would like to be able to look at a post and see where your coming from. He is from the Show Me State . Hey BigFatWhitewalls some of us have it by our avatar and I think that the ones that dont, all work for the C I A :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's what I meant, have it show up by your avatar when you post, especially on a for sale post, I always look to see where it's at.

i never read on how to do it before i looked at the link posted above! alot of people, (me included) dont take the time to read the important stuff!lol! i just now figured out how to resize pics and post an avatar!

Latest posts

Back