Why dont schwinn wheels like me?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have crazy problems going on with most of the schwinn wheels i have owned. I have had all the spokes but 2 bust in a rear wheel at one time. I keep having problems getting the tires to seat right . When i accidentally hit the potholes around here i usually destroy the rear rims and the front wont be scrarched. A few days ago, I hit a hole and bent the rear wheel on my bike pretty bad. Last night i wanted to put a few miles on the tires. About 2 hours into the ride a car cuts me off, i hit a hole , and my innertube jumped out of the sidewall. I was able to ride almost 6 miles home with the innertube rubbing the fork and fender without popping it. I have never seen or heard of this happening before. My front wheel was fine before i hit that bump. Now my spyder is down again until i find some more 24 inch wheels. I am going to switch out the schwinn wheels on every schwinn i ride . It always happens when im pretty far out too.
IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

Back