Who's doing what for Halloween?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Since I've been at this church we've done something a little different each year. A festival for the kids, a festival with trunk or treat, just trunk or treat, but last year, due to rain, we had to move trunk or treat in the church, so this year people signed up get a table to decorate and kids come through and trick or treat at each table. We also serve sodas, popcorn, and cotton candy. We've had about 800 kids come through the past couple years.

I am decorating my table with all bikes and bike stuff.

What are you doing?

were riding the bikes and trick or treating around the neighborhood we moved into in April to see what they give out... cant wait i love it might take the doggs.. still dont know what to dress up like we have a big old trunck (RUBBERMAID TUB) full of like 5 years worth of stuff so ill come up with some thing..

Getting ready for my daughters party at school, I am dressing up as a giant cell phone, this is the first year we are taking my daughter out, we usually do the trunk or treat at a local church, but this year we are living on the edge!!!But we LOVE!! our neighborhood and that makes a big difference. And yes I will get pics of my cell phone costume :wink:

I carved this:
And then took a fuzzy pic of it :mrgreen:

jack.jpg

Your pumpkin is more skilled than the one I made tonight, but I took a blurry photo too: http://instagram.com/p/RdeeWPNCjC/

Trunk-or-treat "table edition" was awesome. We had a steady flow of people from the community, 600-800 people came through. It was a great time for everyone.

Here are some photos.

The crashed cyclist and his kids:
hal3.jpg

Poor me:
hal1.jpg

(Signs say "Wear a helmet, save your skull")

Side view with kids:
hal2.jpg

My little helper kitty:
hal4.jpg

Watch Halloween specials on tv. They had Edward scissor hands, the Adams Family, and a few others on. Also worked on a bike.

We always throw a Halloween party and envite the kids friends from school, family etc. This year the turn out was 90 people this year. We had ghost bowling, donut eating contest, haunted walk through the woods, build your own monster contest, and a creepy science lab with bubbling fluids etc. The weather was perfect!

I hope everyone had a spook fun & safe holiday

BOO

Gold Street Customs said:
Sorry about the lousy pics but we went out in the rain and I scotchguarded my costume, but it fogged up real easy and got heavy real quick, but all was good.

Reminds me of Ricky....

rickster.jpg

The only pics I got were after he crashed, he was an owl. Started out at the trunk or treat at our church, mom stayed behind handing out candy while me and Eli covered 15 miles of trick or treating. Halloween was convenient though, I had ran out of the candy stash in my truck from the last parade we went to mid September, I am completely restocked now :mrgreen:

IMG_3762.jpg

My bike Gang, couldn't leave the kids out of it.....
DSC00359.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

The weekend before halloween we did a charity haunt then I threw up my props in my front yard halloween day and gave out candy and listened to the local high school football game on the radio. sadly they lost and out of the running but on the upside my bike building buddy actually has time to spend with dad building bikes again atleast til next season.

Back