Whoa, BMX Estate Sale in Kansas City

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Date: 2010-05-19, 6:40PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Estate sale may 20th. Address will be given morning of to prevent early birds. Bike shop has been closed since 1988. Over 50 complete vintage BMX bikes. Some of the names I see on the bikes are (hutch, mongoose, redline, gt, haro, pk ect ect.and tons of old stock parts. Bikes selling from 20.00 to 100.00 no more. Parts start at 1.00 and go to 20.00. Building has sold so everything must go. Posters, magazines tools everything! cash talks. Don't miss out. Doors open at 10am so please check craigs in the morning for address and directions. Bring a flashlight. Basement is full and there is no power.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bik/1749625525.html

:shock: Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh man... That sounds like it'd be worth a road trip! Wish I could take the time.

It was some sort of bunk post. There were some very annoyed people in KC this morning I'm sure. I'm just glad it wasn't an ad for a building full of old-old bikes. Pretty lousy. :roll:

The way the market is for this stuff, there were probably 10 people ready to buy the entire load of it all at once.

It did seem a little too good to be true. :wink:

Ive seen a couple of these lately that were real.My buddy just scored a c-rapload of old OG bmx decals.There was also a shop that closed and sold everything for like 4 grand and that sold in a second.

I read it and as soon as the brand names were listed I knew it was fake.

Latest posts

Back