WHO ORDERED THE WHITE STUFF?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our first for the year.
2011_1st_Snow.jpg

Welcome to winter, Minus 22c here today no snow just sunny skys. (Schools are still open) No wind, Its a great day with no wind.

Rat Rod said:
Rustinkerer said:
See what happens when you brag about the t-shirt weather at Uncle Stretch's?? :lol: -Adam

Ha Ha...don't worry...we get ours in July, August and Sept when it's consistently over 100 degrees every day. :oops:
and don't forget to add the 90+% of humidity to the temperature. :roll:
I was up near Boston one summer and they were complaining about their "heat wave"..it got all the way up to 95...for an hour. At night I had to put on blankets b/c it got down into the 50's. One lady asked me how I felt about their heat wave when she found out I was from Texas...my response, "Ma'am, this is a cold front for us." :lol: (and sadly I was telling the truth).

aka_locojoe said:
Our first for the year.
2011_1st_Snow.jpg
Good Lord! I heard of "raining cats and dogs" but never "snowing tractors!" :lol: (goodness, I crack myself up!)

StepChld said:
Good Lord! I heard of "raining cats and dogs" but never "snowing tractors!" :lol: (goodness, I crack myself up!)

Im glad someone else can crack theirself up like i can :lol: keep up the good work :wink:

i always say "its raining chineese food" :lol: .
only been to texas once, temp was in the 60s, everyone dressed like eskimos & complaining about the cold while i was in a muscleshirt (minus the muscles :lol: ). funny how the body gets used to a certain temp. one thing about the cold, you can always add layers, but you can only take so much off when its hot.

There is about 20, yes I said 20 inches of snow on the ground and still coming down :shock: Pics to come :wink:

Ya. And with two cars in the driveway, it made for some creative snow removal and limited use of snow blower.

24 inches here :shock:
This use to be our picnic table :shock:
005iw.jpg

Doorway
006km.jpg

Part of the driveway
007imy.jpg

Cars
008de.jpg

Back