WHO ORDERED THE WHITE STUFF?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
About 6 or 7 inches of the stuff so far and it's still coming down hard here. :shock:

DSC_0041-2.jpg

Funny part is...it was in the mid 50s and sunny yesterday and we were out riding bikes.

I say take that Schwinn Cruiser 5 out for a long ride! :lol:

Rat Rod said:
About 6 or 7 inches of the stuff so far and it's still coming down hard here. :shock:

DSC_0041-2.jpg

Funny part is...it was in the mid 50s and sunny yesterday and we were out riding bikes.
Geez, just a few miles south of you and we don't have enough to cover the grass. I guess this means school tomorrow. :cry:

oh cry me a river. :wink:
4 foot in 14 hours. :)
2mwgkk4.jpg

but i guess we do everything better in canada. (wink wink,nudge nudge,say no more,say no more.) :lol:

It was fun for about 10 minutes...and I'm done now...ha ha.

I spent 7 years in Michigan and 3 years outside of Chicago...that was all the cold snowy weather I needed for my lifetime. :D

Rustinkerer said:
See what happens when you brag about the t-shirt weather at Uncle Stretch's?? :lol: -Adam

Ha Ha...don't worry...we get ours in July, August and Sept when it's consistently over 100 degrees every day. :oops:

Suppose to get 5 to 8 inches tomorrow here. It's been really cold, and it's getting colder. I don't like it.

why do I get some sort of evil satisfaction when you peeps in warm climates get snow? heh heh.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Got about 6 inches on the ground this morning, thank goodness for remote access. That way I can 'work' AND sled ride with my daughter at the same time.
Now, that's multitasking!

Cheers!
Dr. T
Dude, I mesured 7 1/4" at spots at my house :D

Back