Who here is a member of the HAMB?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know some of you are. I'm Fat ... Whitewalls on the HAMB. Just don't say Rat Rod over there.

I'm ChopperMark on the HAMB and on Jockey Journal. Don't post over there much anymore, too busy with bike stuff.

I admit to being addicted to the HAMB as well as RatRodBikes. Not as active over there now that I found this new home of mine. I am Rodland over there also.

I signed on about a year or two ago when I was thi-i-i-is close to buying a '52 Pontiac. Never did buy the car and thus never got involved with that particular online community. Bikes of all sorts keep me too busy for cars anyhoo.

-Mp

You know what? I actually heard about this place on the HAMB, and joined soon after. I've always been into cars too, and I'm collecting parts for my hot rod. I'm building a 40 Ford pickup, no fenders, a little rough around the edges, with lots of patina.

ha, the HAMB...yeah I am on there, banditben...don't post much there anymore, it's gets really boring sometimes, same old posts and overpriced parts. Haven't even thought about cars since I sold my 57 plymouth . Eh, might go back someday.

Back