Who has come up with a name for their BUILD OFF bike already

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Whose came up with a name for their BUILD OFF bike already

Always. I have a name and colors but as for anything else, Nope. Make way for "M.C.H."! Heck, I probably won't even finish it :lol:

Mr. Kool said:
Intended to build a stingray (which already has a name) but still hunting for parts so i'll build another bike... Ze Impostor!!! :D
I understand I think theres a few of us that arent going to be building the bikes we wanted

Mr. Kool said:
Intended to build a stingray (which already has a name) but still hunting for parts so i'll build another bike... Ze Impostor!!! :D

Welcome back to the madness this year! Looking forward to your build.

I think I'm going to call mine: 1 click here to validate your votes

kingfish254 said:
Mr. Kool said:

Welcome back to the madness this year! Looking forward to your build.

Thank you but don't expect something wild. Build of is just an excuse to take my fingers of my a** and build a bike!!!! :D

We had good international representation last year, I hope we get more global builders this year too.

Well, I was sure that someone would have taken this already, but I searched and it seems it's available...

XXX

Context to follow at later date.

bean said:
kingfish254 said:
We had good international representation last year, I hope we get more global builders this year too.

I'm back in..........
That is at least 2 from Australia!
Hey Bean, will be travelling through Rocky around the 20th of May, building my bike while on holiday, too cold here in Vic this time of year, maybe we should meet up and check out each others bikes? :?:

Luke.

rrbbo8begins.jpg

i had no clue what to call my bike until about an hour ago.
my plan was to paint my bike a doc martin oxblood.
if'n y'all dont know today is wille nelsons birthday. i pulled out a stack of wille records(yes i still have records)
the song BLOODY MARY MORNING came on and i was sold.
rite or wrong; that's what i'm goin with.

Back