Who can sleep better when its raining?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you enjoy falling asleep to rain?

• Enjoy it

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Annoyed by it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont know

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Its raining here right now-and i love falling asleep to the sound of rain. If it wasnt so cold, i would open the windows so i could smell it too...You know that smell-With rain.

Anybody else share this sleep aid-or do you find it annoying?

I grew up across the street from a public golf course. Some of my fondest memories are of sitting on the front porch with my dad and brothers, talking fishing or bikes or what tool we left in the yard...watching the rain roll in. Yeah, it's a major sedative for me...it's sprinkling here now, maybe that's why I'm so drowsy... :roll:

Thanks for takin' me back there Dingo.

Cheers!
Dr. T

I like to sleep, but if I'm sleeping and it stroms over night I don't know it until the next day. I can sleep though a strom, even if it makes the dog howl. I even sleep though storms while I've been out camping.

I like it, helps to fall asleep faster, once I'm asleep though I can sleep through anything, I actually slept through one tornado that destroyed the roller skating ring that was literally 5 blocks from my house! Now there's a dollar store there........ :roll:

Wish it would have come a little closer so insurance would have built me a new house with a garage....lol :mrgreen:

I've grown up LOVING the rain. A lot of people here in SoCal complain when it's not perfect and sunny...bunch of prima donnas :roll:

Without rain, life wouldn't exist...plain and simple.

But I just love watching the rain, whether it be from a window inside the house or just sitting inside the car watching the drops hit. Very soothing and comforting.

I've also been caught in rainstorms many times in different cities, soaked head to toe, but I just can never frown upon nature. :)

Awesome stories guys-keep em coming.

I wonder if those who dont know if they like it or not-would like it?

I love storms. I cant get enough. Michigan storms stink. It storms hardcore for 5 minutes, sprinkles...clears up, sunny...Rains.
You wouldnt and shouldnt be surprised if it snowed after that.

But, I love storms. I love the summer night storms, sitting on the porch and listening. Hot, but theres a cool breeze that chills things out. Wathching the lightning work its way across the sky. Hearing the thunder and then a couple car alarms going off :lol:

Driving in the rain is my favorite. Driving in the rain in the dark is even better-The colors are amazing

53e81b5a.jpg

TheFlyingDingo said:
Awesome stories guys-keep em coming.

I wonder if those who dont know if they like it or not-would like it?

I love storms. I cant get enough. Michigan storms stink. It storms hardcore for 5 minutes, sprinkles...clears up, sunny...Rains.
You wouldnt and shouldnt be surprised if it snowed after that. ................

Hearing the thunder and then a couple car alarms going off :lol:

Sounds like the weather here in Indiana, 5 seasons in a day. As far as the car alarms go I don't know why people even bother with those I hear them and don't even look out the window anymore, and it doesn't stop someone from stealing your car just lets you know someone is stealing it. When I was a kid we'd sit behind trash cars with airsoft guns and shoot at cars to make the alarms go off, it was a blast. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back