White cruiser saddle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a quality white cruiser saddle for my project bike. I like the feel of the standard seats on my Felt cruisers. I would prefer no black anywhere (chrome springs and white bottom...if possible). No markings of any kind...just white.

Any ideas where I can find something like this?

I'm not sure if it's what your looking for but I have used a couple avenir cruiser seats one was white. They have a quilted patten top a nice foam cusion, a web of springs under the foam in the center and chrome springs with a chrome crash rail. It is the most comfortable seat I own, but the style doesn't work on everything.

What about a vintage Brooks saddle like they fitted to the Raleigh twenty's? Really comfy, white with chrome springs except its horsehair underneath!

I stopped by my LBS and looked around. I found the white seats were too white and did not look right with the cream tires. So I stopped in another LBS and right as I walked in sat an Electra Amsterdam woman's bike in Orange....with the perfect off white seat. I asked how to get one and $40 later my order was placed. I appreciate the comments.

8f496deccff4e0c2d4418af2538f8d09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back