White castle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahaahahahhaahahaahahahaahahaahahaahahahahahahahahaahahah :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

o man
that was pretty funnyy

I don't know how far you MI and OH bros are frome me, but there's a Sonic in Auburn IN just off I-69. Auburn has a couple of cool car museums, so check out sweet old Deuses and get some cinachessecake-bite stuff on the way outa town. As for the White-Castle, I grew up in Hammond IN and there was one on every-other-corner. Now the closest one is 2 hrs down by Indy :? A guy at work goes down once in a while and comes to work on monday with a 12-sac, I usualy get the bag, shove my face in and breath deep through the nose. I swear it give me the shakes :shock: Worse than when I quit smoking. :shock: Think I''mmmm hhavinng onne noww.....

everywhere you turn around here in Texas there is a Sonic. The only plus to going there is the carhops in roller skates. the fries taste like onion rings and the onion rings taste like fries and everything tastes like it was thrown in a vat of motor oil. they do have good shakes, malts, and floats. But not as good as dairy queen. If you are ever in the south try Whataburger.
Whataburger_sm.jpg

I just got my White Castle belly bomber fix from the frozen food section of my local Wallgreens!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :mrgreen:

Never had a White Castle but this neck of the woods has Mc Donalds of course (they never get the order right?) Jack in the Box (ah Ultimate Cheeseburger) Carls Jr, In & Out burger and Sonic are like an hour away but the one I will never forget was in Vista California I dont know if it is still there but 25 cent hamburger rocked this was in the late eighties.

jack in the box rox I will take 2 tacos a sourdough jack and a sampler trio, oh and a large diet coke easy ice. Thanks

Gotta love those sliders man....with the itty bitty onions that burst in your mouth like flavor crystals when you take a bit. Isn't that from Harold and Kumar? Love that flick.

Wattaburger is the stuff. Every time I've been in San Antonio visiting family, I gotta make my stop there. Sonic is good too. Around here in Chicago, we don't have either though. Just your standard McDonalds and Burger King......oh, and White Castle of course.

Oh, almost forgot, Culvers has a good burger. There 1 that I know of in the city.

But the good stuff is our Chicago Style Hot Dogs.....Mmmmmmmmmm.

Back