Whiskey City Runner Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started brainstorming a stretch cruiser build with a friend of mine. After countless hours on here and cruiser sights, I got a sense of how I wanted the bike stance, paint scheme, and style. Started compiling parts about two months ago. I started with a Micargi Stretch Mustang Frame in a solid matte black paint job. Played around with several forks, but installed the monarch springer after a candy red and white rattle can paint job. Then we added a suspension seat stem, HBBC saddle, HBBC white ape hangers, and steel grips. Lastly we went back and forth between single speed or 3 speed wheels. We live in a fairly flat urban neighborhood, so we decided on single speed 144 spoke murdered out black wheels, with a 26x1.75 front white wall and a 26x2.15 rear white wall.

I'm still toying around with the fenders and chain guard. I'm not sure if this bike even needs them. I have a pair of matte black felt shorties, I am having a local artist in my neighborhood pinstripe the fenders and paint a whiskey distillery theme on the chain guard.

I don't know if I'll ever build on another Micargi, the JIS measurements have been frustrating when trying to order parts. But I will say this is a very fun build. It's not completely done yet, but thought I'd show the progress.
d27a2f2e05fde1a4b6be2dbe4f5aa4de.jpg

668083f396e33a77fdee564e492ece2b.jpg

9e776f6cc56c84921274f1ea3636752a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back