where to find 1" headset spacers.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone know where to find 1" headset spacers? I see them on fleebay but they're 2.5 mm up until 15 mm, and in silver or black only. They have a ton for 1 1/8". Problem is I need to raise stem about 2" so roughly 50 mm. It works fine without the spacers but then you have that akward gap and I want it to look flush. The person I got the bike from just used a bunch of washers. Any ideas?

Maybe some aluminum tube that has the right id for your needs and cut to the length you need. That would give a clean look.
Thought about doing this for my bike as the stack of spacers looks strange to me.

They do look a bit strange unless you alternate colors. Im lookin for silver and blue. But thanks for your idea, I will look into it at lowe's and home depot tomorrow.

No problem; I've got 4 spacers that make up 1.25" on mine and it bugs me. Think its that I don't like the look of thread less setups to start with.

Make one :) that's a left over piece of tubing from a fork I cut down.
9ugusagy.jpg

I LIKE BIKES

Back