where does your user picture (avatar) come from???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HotRodJen said:
from a picture of me with my lowrider and my car .. i would like to change it but find it annoying trying to make a avatar

yeah me too. none of mine would work so i had to find one with tiny pixels off the web. like 50x50. but its cool. i like herman :mrgreen:. is there a trick to makin them fit?

thesuicideride said:
HotRodJen said:
from a picture of me with my lowrider and my car .. i would like to change it but find it annoying trying to make a avatar

yeah me too. none of mine would work so i had to find one with tiny pixels off the web. like 50x50. but its cool. i like herman :mrgreen:. is there a trick to makin them fit?
theres websites that you can up load a photo to and they convert it thats the only way i know how to do it

a picture of me and my good friend Amy, this was taken at a rehearsal dinner of my other friends wedding of witch i was a groomsman
12942_1321117108452_1246530059_30990457_5547504_n.jpg

The sunken three speed. I was going to rescue it, but every single part was bent!

Meatwad (the red one) has aquired an an ancient eygptian t -shirt which gives him the power to conjure up anything he wants. He tries to conjure up in his minds eye his dream bike but isn't fully sucessful. Happens to me all the time.

alright guys... my new avatar is just a great pic i found that really brings out the rat in rat rod bike....even though it not exactly a rat its still cool :D

Latest posts

Back