where do I start

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a couple of old 3wheelers where do I get rear wheels both are missing one seems to be a 20 or maybe 24 the other is a 26 help I want to fix at least one of them the 26 is going to be harder to fix it has a gear box that seems to be locked up

The smaller one seems to be a cheapie but the 26 with a gear box is a little better built more like a work truck I haven't gotten it home yet it was heavier than I could handle on my own to get up in my truck it seemed like it weighed a ton

Get us some pics to try to ID them, some of the older industrial trikes are going to be hard to get rolling if the parts aren't around anymore, just depends on the rear end set-up really. Nothings impossibe but it's best to see what you've got since there were a number of different trikes out there.

I am finding that out it seems the was many many many companies that used trikes an just as many built them also I'm going to pick the industrial one up next weekend I want to get that one up an rolling but its going to be a challenge

Friend of mine has a heavy duty Worksman trike he is working on. Those things are built to take punishment! We got some new Husky trikes at work with Nexus 3 speeds. Fun to ride!

Back