Where can I get 20x4 white wall tires and 24x3 whitewall tires. Thanks I appreciate the info

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
felt thick brick is 24x3 they also make a matching 26 quick brick tire. as for the 24x4, don't think they make them yet. the closes you can get is a sunlite 24x3.5 tire.

Thanks for the response. I will check the brick out for the 24 x 3 front. The rear is a ( 20 x 4) that I need in a white wall. Or if someone knows how to paint them on. Thanks guys

I have never seen 20x4 whitewalls.
You could always put a Harley 16 whitewall on that 20x4 bike rim.
As far as whitewall paint, go to @deven_science 's "8 Ply" build and see what paint he used.

i over looked the part were you asked for a 20x4. no one at this time makes one. as for paint, they make paint for tires. but know this, the minute your tire gets low and you ride it the paint will crack and fall off. and you have to scuff the tire for the paint to stick.

The 20x3 looks perfect. Just contacted chopper dome thanks guys
Just ordered the 20x3 rears and 24x3 front white walls. Judt be aware the shipping is almost as much as all three tires. But we have to do what we have to do to get the look we want. Thanks for all the info I will post pics when completed

Back