WHEN HELMETS MAKE NO SENSE...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw a helmet...for that place you need a parachute! :shock: :shock: :!: Gary

holly crap, ya gotta be kidding me. totaly insane.lol

Outlaw

my stomach turned at the last picture, where it looks like his rear wheel is going off the ledge

there is absolutly NO WAY i would do anything like that

I think I would need to wear a pair of " depends" :lol: :lol: That's just crazy....I would swap the hydration pack for a parachute . :wink:

I have looked at this post about 5 times and just now saw the other pics, after the first one. I ain't gettin any closer than I am right now.

+1 on the "Depends".

Those dudes have balls of steel! I wish there was a video so you could see it in motion.

tatrat said:
i don't know if I want to see video of that. I'd probably get vertigo.

Exactly! They should film it in Imax so you can maximize the effect. Wouldn't that be awesome? Just imagine, if I get vertigo already from a still photo, what a thrill it would be in Imax with full surround sound.

jaydub said:
I think I would need to wear a pair of " depends" :lol: :lol: That's just crazy....I would swap the hydration pack for a parachute . :wink:

Indeed but only a pair of them? That is just plain nuts. Not a chance you could get me to even walk on that let alone bike it.

deorman said:
I'd need a helmet to prevent slamming my head into the wall, trying to get away from the edge! :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheFlyingDingo said:
my stomach turned at the last picture, where it looks like his rear wheel is going off the ledge

there is absolutly NO WAY i would do anything like that

Here's the video of Hans "No Way" Rey bunny hopping that little gap at about 1:10 from the same photo shoot at the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II7ZFkDbjT8&feature=related

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH. You don't want to hear what I said when he came back off that roof. That took big ones. :shock:

Latest posts

Back