Whats Your Job Look Like ???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I grabbed my camera the other day while on deliveries for Fed Ex ,alot of my deliveries are on crazy, and not so crazy roads like this, gotta love the beauty of Mendocino County
011-23.jpg

010-26.jpg

012-19.jpg

009-29.jpg

Mine looks a lot like yours I haul produce an a lot of the farms I go to are off the beaten path as well

I'm on the road a lot as a locksmith, but nothing as beautiful as the scenery you have. This is a typical afternoon view.

8275820265_11ed1b3ae0_o.jpg

Since you work for FedEx have you ever delivered your own bike parts or packages? Lol always a question I've wanted to ask!

My job involves high school during the day, homework at night ad any minute of free time either working on bikes, running or baseball!

Vintagebikelover24 said:
Since you work for FedEx have you ever delivered your own bike parts or packages? Lol always a question I've wanted to ask!

My job involves high school during the day, homework at night ad any minute of free time either working on bikes, running or baseball!
I haven't tried to ship anything yet, I would have to print up a label, and as sad as this sounds all the money going out to bills , I haven't been able to buy ink for the printer :oops: :oops:

chimichanga said:
not really allowed to take pics at work but here are some i found on the net.
SpaceX-Falcon-9-cropped-proto-custom_28_zpsf916dd5d.jpg

0517-space-spacex-Dragonjpg_full_600_zpsff7e8bc3.jpg

You sir have an awesome job.

I'm now disabled/retired but 15 years ago I worked for Austin Powder Company based out of Ohio. I worked out of a couple satellite locations in Illinois. Don't have any pictures but here is a company video showing what I did, and I enjoyed every minute of it too. I actually enjoyed getting up and going to work because it was fun pushing that little button.

http://youtu.be/tUmI1VVAXpI

I do wheel chair sales and repair, in peoples homes alot, and at schools.

But heres our shop, a old airport hanger, the bat cave.

1218120957a.jpg

The heated area, with my work bench.

1218120956.jpg

Latest posts

Back