Whats in your pocket?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wlbsc9.jpg

Personally, I think Damascus steel is some of the coolest stuff ever made! That blade is going to be sick!

Here's my daily carry. It's the Elishewitz.
005.jpg

Im sorta like Outskirts...I have a few hundred to choose from. I have been collecting switchblades for about 20 years. I dont always carry them,as its illegal unless ur a cop, or in the service. But often,i do. Today its a knife from the NRA. I sharpen them all with an old Lansky sharpening system. Ya dont damage the face that way.
At work, we cant carry anything metal in or out, so I have an Olfa knife with snapoff blades, an old knife I used from my window tinting days, when I owned a auto detailing franchise. 24 years in biz, and I now have nothing to show for it. (i dont like franchises)

i have always loved switchblades and use to carry the a lot as well but now they are making knives that deploy just as fast if not faster then some switchblades and most of the time cheaper...

Hey flying dingo I have the same box cutter but its black. That blades keep coming out when cutting boxes. I don't have a picture of it but I carry a gerber folder hunting knife with polymer handle. I also have a mini bowie that is not legal to carry due to length of the blade.

i was trying to figure that out lol i hated that punisher movie i thought warzone was much closer to the comic and he had a cool lookin knife

punisher.jpg

20120116173932.jpg

i have a snake eyes. short - long rifle.
had a mag snake eye;sold it to one of my drivers.
i dig these small rods; ez to carry in shirt pocket.
are those revolvers 4 shot ?

While not all the ones I've carried, here are the most recent and longest.
T-B 3.5in Buck lock back, 3 blade Oldtimer, Leatherman Wave.
42989764.jpg

Latest posts

Back