What would Boba Fett ride?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I can't imagine Boba Fett on a bicycle but the question tickled me anyway so....? There's the Stormtrooper build that Dee Troy did, viewtopic.php?f=21&t=42340&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=stormtrooper#p412641 and I'm sure Boba Fett rode a speederbike from time to time.

boba_fett_1_zps3d70588d.jpg

So whachoo think??

Who did he "eliminate" :shock: to get the bike??? :shock: :shock:

I never noticed it before, but Boba Fett has nice patina. Actually I like those colors. I might use them on my next build. :mrgreen:

Im kinda a starwars dork, and i think you just motivated me to create the most amazing bike ever...The T part of the visor/helme would make killer set of handle bars... boy howdy, the wheels are turning....

Blackjack, those are awesome. That black bike is dope. And you gotta haul Han in carbonite around somehow. Float carts are so...done :lol:

Herd those Nerfs!! Oh and yer scruffy too!

If he rode a Ducati..

BobaFettDucati_zpsd74d20f9.jpg

jackdaw said:
So I can't imagine Boba Fett on a bicycle but the question tickled me anyway so....? There's the Stormtrooper build that Dee Troy did, http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewto ... er#p412641 and I'm sure Boba Fett rode a speederbike from time to time.

boba_fett_1_zps3d70588d.jpg

So whachoo think??

Never heard of this guy before but I think I bumped into him at Goodwill where he was buying clothes. :p Gary

jackdaw said:
Blackjack, those are awesome. That black bike is dope. And you gotta haul Han in carbonite around somehow. Float carts are so...done :lol:

Herd those Nerfs!! Oh and yer scruffy too!

If he rode a Ducati..

BobaFettDucati_zpsd74d20f9.jpg
Even though the band stole the name from the reference, your statement reminds me of Nerfherder, the band from the 90's

I know, right!? How the heck would you do that. Without going overboard and making a pedal powered model ship? Keeping it a bike first.

Latest posts

Back