What would be a realistic offer for this bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In every thing its what you are willing to pay for it me thats at the most a 100 mabe 125 but I'm a cheapie some say

"Rusty gold" Obviously he's got his hopes set high, along with his price. Good luck talking him down. That is a very cool bike. I'd get it rideable and enjoy the poo out of it.

I bought a Schwinn-built Mead in about that condition 10 years ago from Mike Wolfe (American Pickers) for $600 and flipped it for $700. Wish I could of kept it, but at $600, I was feeling buyers remorse.

I know where there's a similar looking Schwinn 28" with tank and rack for $250. I passed. Gary

I wouldn't pay more than $150.00, I'm a cheapo. It is an awesome bike, but not $500.00 awesome. BTW, if anyone that lives remotely close to Gettysburg, PA is interested, there is a Murray Missile listed on the York, PA Craigslist for $35.00. :)

It's all bout local market. I would say if that bike was here in nor cal it might go close to 5. But think of it this way to make it a rider will take some coin unless u swap wheels

Back