what type of bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok I have a mtn bike Columbia not too bad has disc brakes front suspension, but bak in the day I had a crazy good time on my old 20 inch doing jumps trial type riding etc. I'm 6'1 and 220 lbs now is there a bike that would be good to play with , I see kids doing crazy jumps off walls i'was doing taht back in the day guessI'm too old but man that sure looks fun to do more than the Columbia can hang with and it has a tall frame, there is a crazy you tub vidoe of a doing soem excellent trails type and crazy street riding with a low slung frame so what can ya'll recommend?

That all kind of depends on your budget.If your over 6' I would recomend runnig a DJ bike.I just posted picks on another post right now.Seems both you guys are in the same boat.Here is a picture of mine.When I get the money Im gonna go with a better bike but for now this is it.I just taxed my cranks the other day doing abubacas on a bank.This bike really isnt made for this but its fun!haha.Make sure you get a chromoly frame with chromoly cranks.Aluminum is good but it wears out way too fast.Here is a couple of bikes you might want to look into.

The SE DJ Flyer
SE-DJ-Flyer-20008-black-white1.jpg

black Market 357 and the Mob
bikes1.jpg

Specialized P2 all chromo that you could turn into a single speed very easy.Thats how I did mine.
9189-5303_d1.jpg

Here is a Volume Sledgehammer bmx.No disc but ita alot cheaper and all the fun!It also comes in other colors.
3nf3k53o3ZZZZZZZZZ95mdb09c9972f9213.jpg

This is mine and the frame Im gonna swap all my parts onto soon as I get some chromoly cranks.Kona Humu all chromoly[cant wait!!!!]

special00550.jpg

boyskona07550.jpg

Latest posts

Back