What kind of television do we watch?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what everybody watched ON television. Im a big fan of nick@nite, speed tv, power block, comedy central, and some others. My favorite shows would have to be The Sarah Silverman Program, Rosanne, and SOUTHPARK!!

Sponge Bob Square Pants. ( "Patrick Star" is my Home Boy! )
....cause he's a Goofy Goober!

U.F.C. ( I never miss a fight! )....welcome back "Randy Coture" :mrgreen:

N.H.L.

and just about anything on The Discovery Chanel..

I watch about 6 hours of T.V. a week....

.I'm always too busy with my
own reality show. :lol: ...it's the best one on Earth!

peace,
Kev.

speed. nuff said if i could just pay for the one channel i would. well i do watch disovery sometimes when mythbusters is on.

Haha, my disfunk family is better than the OSBORNES! Lolol.

Haha kev, i bet u only watch spongebob cause ur son wont give up the tv remote haha.

Yeah i like the episode where spongebobs house gets filled with jellyfish and they attack squidward, and the first 1 about ripped pants, and the 1 with the tiny tim song the veryvery first episode lol.

Yeah sorry bout that its like a badhabbit i dunno why i do it...

ima rerun king sitcoms rule so I watch alot of tv land
Coach
Mash
will and grace
Frasier !!
Fraternal_Schwinns.jpg

and I do watch speed and the biker buildoff shows
Chica rules!!

I don't have cable and I work most weekends and evenings, but when I am around, I like to watch Heroes, the Unit, and when they have had it on, Rock Star. I also must admit to watching American Idol as well. If I was younger, I would probably try out :lol: I also like watching Craig Ferguson when I get home from work. Mainly just his monologue...after that I am too tired to stay awake...he's on way late.

mythbusters, the women on mythbusters, gene simmons family jewels, king of the hill, robot chicken, M*A*S*H, the women on mythbusters, anything penn and teller, oh i dunno.

i like movies more. new dirty harry being filmed as we speak! :eek:

Family Guy, Simpsons, Metalocalypse, Six Feet Under, Sopranos, SPEED, UFC (Couture new Heavywieght Champ), Headbangers Ball, History Channel, Discovery Channel. I watch A LOT of tv. :lol:

Latest posts

Back