What is this I've found?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you could always throw some air in the tires,throw on a seat and ride it till it breaks,fix it and do it again till you are done with it then ride it to california and give it to me to throw in my pile of useless aluminum frame mountain bikes :mrgreen:

John c said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Although I think it's kinda cool I wouldn't trust the rear dropouts as far as I could throw them. It looks like it's got all sorts of parts though, I'd part it out or use it as a shop sign. Would look cool as an army bike it's got that industrial look going for it but not much else.
I think I could throw those dropouts pretty darn far, especially after they brake off!

That'd be the best thing to do with them if they broke....lol.

I personally would part it out and cut the frame up for scrap, Even if you did sell it somebody is gonna break it the first time out and possibly get hurt, then leave you negative feedback. Better to just get a few bucks at the scrapyard. Here aluminum is $0.55 per lb.

Lot`s of early Cannondales around that haven`t failed. Really depended on the rider`s weight and style, plus where it was being ridden...

outskirtscustoms said:
I personally would part it out and cut the frame up for scrap, Even if you did sell it somebody is gonna break it the first time out and possibly get hurt, then leave you negative feedback. Better to just get a few bucks at the scrapyard. Here aluminum is $0.55 per lb.
Thats the way I see it..........I'm keeping the parts for my builds but giving the frame to the one eyed metal scrapper. He says he will keep an eye out for bikes for me.

Graylock

Back