what i ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_2354.jpg

I really like the green one!

thanks, think i've changed it up 4 or 5 times , but finally got it the way i like it... i call it "frankenstein" cause its built totally from spare parts, was just a bare frame i found in the trash

yeah, the frame was red originally and someone sprayed flat black on it,then beat it up,scratched it,scraped it...you name it,,,i thought it looked really cool like a marbled paint so i just cleared it, and the tanks just a piece of plywood i sanded, beat,burned,painted,soaked in water,then ten layers of clear,, i wanted it to look like an old moldy , rotten monsterish piece of wood , to keep with the frankenstein theme, i also cut out the seat tube to give it a old elgin bluebird look, then i saw a bike on the gallery page(rosemary) that had a leafspring springer, and well i just had to have that....all in all i added up how much money i have in the bike and honestly i only bought the frankenstein head(ebay $10) and 3 cans of spray paint, everything i already had just laying around in the garage .....thats the whole idea of what a RAT bikes all about , right???

Back