What does everyone do when they're not messing with their bi

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sailing and scootering around the Northeast on my 2006 Yamaha Morphous, also flying an R/C indoor helicopter outside, sculpting, gardening, cooking and refining anyone of my bicycles (I just finished instaling a three LED bullet light on the BFK)

Busy – the antidote to ennui. :)

I have a wife and 3 kids and I work at a church... what's free time?

Bikes get the most attention when I have time.

We own a house, so there's always something to do around here. I like to fix things, things that most people wouldn't fix.

Seems like I use to have lots of hobbies, but I've streamlined in the last few years to save time and money. I've still got a couple 4 wheelers, a 1988 Wave Jammer, some RC Rock Crawling stuff, lots of Hot Wheels (most of which I've given to my son), I have a trumpet, some video game junk, etc...

A good day involves a nap.

yoothgeye said:
I have a wife and 3 kids and I work at a church... what's free time?

Bikes get the most attention when I have time.

We own a house, so there's always something to do around here. I like to fix things, things that most people wouldn't fix.

Seems like I use to have lots of hobbies, but I've streamlined in the last few years to save time and money. I've still got a couple 4 wheelers, a 1988 Wave Jammer, some RC Rock Crawling stuff, lots of Hot Wheels (most of which I've given to my son), I have a trumpet, some video game junk, etc...

A good day involves a nap.
AW man , you get nap time :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Apart from having a family and a business, I do this:

061.jpg

060.jpg

062.jpg

6.jpg

driving.jpg

normal_DSC02158.jpg

post-1214-1188851312_thumb.jpg

I pick a little banjo or thump me some bass when I'm not futzing with bikes. Most of the time I'm hanging out with my boys, 3 and 7.

Baron von Zach said:
Apart from having a family and a business, I do this:

061.jpg

060.jpg

062.jpg

6.jpg

driving.jpg

normal_DSC02158.jpg

post-1214-1188851312_thumb.jpg

Looks like an adult bumper car! And a bunch of fun!

Work, but I buy, sell, and restore classic cars and trucks for a living , so it ain't so bad.

Outside of work, tear up my Jeep.....
photo3.jpg

(Always make sure your spare holds air, 8 miles on the trail and this is what happens to a flat tire)
photo4.jpg

......fix my Jeep....

....keep my house standing, anything outdoors, camping, hiking, back packing, kayaking.... thankfully I have a wife that enjoys all that too and some day will introduce all this stuff to my son, he'll be 6 months old in a couple days, so it will be a little while....

I'm either workin, collecting beer, Liquor, wine and soda bottles, reading motorcycle mags (Easyriders, The Horse Back Street Choppers, Renegade Custom Culture Circus, V-Twin, & In The Wind), Drawing, Painting, working with metal (Im soon hopeing to obtain an electric welder), collecting fifties memorabilia, and lastly (the other important thing next to my bike building) being a Musician (Fatty Talltree: Punk/ Rock/ Folk)

jammin on my guitar screwing with my jeep tooling around with my motorcycles and wishing i had some more money it helps to have been laid off

Scrapirondesigns said:
Roscoe Clyde said:
Very cool. I've made a few small things, but nothing quite this sweet.

Roscoe Clyde

Thanks sir your striping looks really good. Where you from?

Most appreciated. I am located in the great metropolis of Mt Holly NC (just west of Charlotte).

Roscoe Clyde

I customize Hot Wheels, dirtbike, and go for motorcycle rides with my Dad :wink:

Back