What did I find?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So this old girls bike was left out for trash. It was covered in a white silt so I hosed it off. Im guessing it went to burning man. Anyways, I spotted the skiptooth drivetrain and scooped it up. But as I was hosing it off, I noticed the way the frame is filled in around the joints like a Schwinn. Also it has a square fork and the fenders have an interesting ridge down the center. The stem is also quite odd to me. Will try a pic from a different angle. Wheels are drop centers with spray paint and the spokes are very loose. Im hoping to be able to use the chain and chainring and the rear sprocket for a rat bike. The frame is too old and interesting to let go to the trash

Oh yeah, you nailed it. I was looking up Huffman bicycles and its definitely one. The curves of the frame, the fork, the chainguard and the stem. Too bad the chainguard has a little bite out f it and the rear fender is pretty banged up. But other parts might help someone with a restoration

Latest posts

Back