Whaddu in for?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well lets see...

I was into bikes as a kid, then cars. My first car was a 56 Ford Victoria... 4 door (yuk) It was kinda cool, it ran but I never got it on the road, so it just sat there, in the meantime I got my sisters hand me down 1964 VW, it needed a ton of work since she drove the crap out of it and there wasnt much left when I got it, but I did end up building and installing a 1641 with dual ICT's that made it fun to drive!

After the bug, I had several more cars. and eventually ended up with a 1967 VW I bought from the OG owner, it ended up being a 10 year resto-custom. It was like a show car, i did all the work with the exception of stitching the interior. Fixed the body, and painted it, rebuilt a motor or two, but I ended up building a 2332 street motor for it with all the goodies, and boy was it fun! the V8 boys had nuthin on me!

Well then came kids and "family cars" and the priorities shifted... now the kids are grown, one is living on his own, the other in HS.

So I guess you could say im re-living my childhood... starting with bikes... lol

Back